Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New layout! Moving on up.

BAM. Check out my new blog. It's definitely not looking it's worst and I don't like to brag but I did it ALL BY MYSELF. I'm practically a computer programmer and while I am on the topic of how I excel at using computers/the internet, I also tweeted for the first time ever today. #winning. I can't think of a more appropriate time to mention that I type an impressive 65 words per minute, have 20/20 vision, never get bit by mosquitoes, have zero allergies and I pee faster than any other human being known to man. But again, I hate to brag.

I have spent my entire evening working on my Smashbook and cleaning and I couldn't help that notice that whatever room I am heading into, my dog always seems to choose the other?  Meanwhile, of course, Nine is stage five clinging and 100% in my face at all times.




Throw me a bone here, buddy.
It's obvious that Riley is playing a little hard to get but two can play that game sister, so I do what any emotionally stable woman would do: Pick up Nine and bring him to the other room so Riley can watch me smother him with fake love and affection. Riley didn't show it, but she was jealous and Nine got his weekly petting so I killed two birds with one stone.

 I will leave you with just one more tidbit of talent and say if you are crafty at all and haven't started Smashbooking, you are ruining your own life. Fact.







 

12 comments:

Melissa Coleman said...

Funny how your animals act. My lab use to follow me around all the time but now that she is pushing 13 she just stays on her cozy bed most days. When i'm in the office though both of my dogs will come and lay right up under my desk and my feet. haha

xoxo,
Melissa

Tall Tales at Tea Time said...

Hello from your newest follower! Your blog is too cute! Would love for you to follow my blog as well! :)

-Madison

www.talltalesatteatime.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My cat is a stage 5 clinger too! When I am typing he decided to lay on my keyboard so I have give him all the attention haha.
I just started my smashbook and I am addicted so far! Yours looks great!
I am your newest follower. (:
Sstephoosh

Kelsey Eaton said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice job on the layout! I swear it took me all day to make my layout and another day to figure out how to make a button. It's hard work!

Kel
storiesofkel.blogspot.com

Kerri Andersen said...

ok you are hilarious. seriously, keep blogging. but don't fall into the trap of being like every other blog out there because unique ones are hard to come by. I'm jealous of all your cool skills ;) haha

kerrirogers.blogspot.com

Kerri Andersen said...

ok you are hilarious. seriously, keep blogging. but don't fall into the trap of being like every other blog out there because unique ones are hard to come by. I'm jealous of all your cool skills ;) haha

kerrirogers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aww, well you are so blessed. No allergies, I wish. My hubby and I had cats, I developed a cat allergy out of the blue. We were sad to give them away.
I'm your new follower, I invite you to stop by my blog :)
Abi K

Unknown said...

Your blog is SO entertaining! I'm totally lovin it!

Lauren from "The How To Blog"

laurenelizabethrogers.blospot.com

Nicole said...

oooh cute scrapbooks!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following back. :)

Unknown said...

aw your cat is so cute !

xx Liyana
http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

PS : i have a MAC giveaway going on , on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

Rachel said...

haha, I just started a twitter account too...so behind the times! :)