Friday, December 7, 2012

Love At First Scent

When I first laid eyes on Monica, I despised her. She was the new girl to the office and I certainly wasn’t trying to be her friend. A few days after meeting her however, I grazed past her desk and smelt the strong, strong odor of mothballs mixed with hair grease and I knew right then and there that I had finally found somebody who showered as little, if not less than I did. We went to happy hour later that night and fought over a hideous man just to see who would win (me) and I fell in love with her even more when she complimented his teeth and proceeded to TOUCH THEM. It was obvious that this girl had some big issues and frankly, I was into it.



Nearly 10 months, 9843982398 drinks, 100 showers, (between the two of us) lots of laughs, and one trip to Florida later, we are still holding strong. Oh sweet, sweet Monica, I pray we will be friends for life. Do we fight? Almost daily. Do you get on my nerves? Almost hourly. But man oh man do I love you.




And as I write this, I recieve this text, confirming my love for her once again:




Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Shelly@Shelly No Belly said...

Hahahaha!! Her text was awesome!